Sunday, June 21, 2009

Random story for you. Really random.

Yesterday, Melanie and I went to eat at an Indian cuisine place called Spice. It was my first time to eat there and I ordered a spicy dish, of course. If anyone knows me, they already know that I love spicy food. A LOT! Anyways, so this dish comes out with the green chilis and "special" sauce (that's what it said on the menu) and it was absolutely delicious. However, it was about to kill my esophagus, stomach, and intestines. I thought they were going to catch on fire and I had the worst indigestion ever! Anyways, long story short... you know you're getting older when you have to take heartburn/indigestion pills right after eating your meal... hehe. :) That's my story.



Until next time, love to you all...

1 comment:

AIMing in Africa said...

I have to take them, too, sometimes. Lame.