I'm sitting here on two mattresses in the living room between my best friend, Kayla, and my roommate/teammate, Melanie watching 13 Going on 30. During the movie, we finished off our pints of ice cream, which consisted of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough and Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Tonight is the night that we will be staying up all night long to prepare and pack our bags for home -- TEXAS.
So far, I have 3 big suitcases filled with clothes, shoes, jackets, and hoodies, a smaller bag filled with tea bags, haggis, chocolate, and biscuits, and 3 carry-on bags. Luckily, Kayla is here to take on a couple of my bags! It's ridiculous the amount of stuff I have accumulated over the year I've been here.
We leave the flat in the morning around 5:45. Melanie's flight leaves at 9am and we have to be there 3 hours before her flight takes off. Mine and Kayla's flight leaves at 10:40am and heads towards London to Dallas to Amarillo. I'm looking forward to FINALLY seeing my family after 49 long weeks!! I look forward to seeing the rest of you as well whenever that time may be! I'll still be blogging from time to time about my life "after AIM" and as a missionary. I hope to hear from you all still.
Until next time, love to you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment