Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Overdue Update

Hey everyone! So it's been a REALLY long time since I've been on here. Sorry for that! I haven't had internet since the moment I arrived in the States so this is my first time I have been able to give any sort of update. I'll tell you this... I've had a hard time living without internet for the past three months! hehe! :)

I've been working at Alexander's and as a substitute teacher for Canadian Elementary, Baker Elementary, Canadian Middle School, and Canadian High. On the days I don't substitute, I put in about nine hours at Alexander's. On the days I do substitute, I work from 8 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. and head to Alexander's after school is let out and I work at Alexander's until 8:00 P.M. That's about twelve hours worth of work and I had two and a half weeks worth of twelve hour days! It was tiring, but I was loving every minute of it and I still am.

I was accepted into an alternative certification program through Region 4. My certification area is EC-6 Generalist/ESL. My online classes start on October 7th and will end January 31st. So, I'll be pretty busy for the next five months! :)

I just recently moved into a rent house! It had a LOT of work to be done on it and I've finally finished the painting, cleaning, and more intense cleaning because it was horrific! It's starting to look like home. :)

That's about all I have for now and actually all the time I have for now, too! But, until next time... love to you all...

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I must say I have really enjoyed all your post cards you have sent me :) I am glad you are back home :) I am going back to get a second bach in what you got your first one in :) hehe :)