Week 1 of Insanity is over with and I started week 2 today. I still absolutely love this program and it's one of the only ones I have stuck to it. Normally, I can go a week at the most and get tired of it. But, Insanity is different.
I haven't lost any weight, but I think it's because I'm still eating sweets like crazy, haha. Ice cream and chocolate is my weakness and I've had a lot of it for the past 3-4 days! But, I have maintained my weight and feel like I have lost a few inches. It's easier to put on my jeans and my shirts are a little looser than normal. I think once I get into the groove of eating healthier and not having a heaping bowl of ice cream almost every day, things will start going the way I have been hoping they would. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment