After giving P90X a shot, I decided to go with something different. P90X isn't for me -- not challenging enough. But, I was only doing the lean version of it. Classic would turn me into a muscle machine, in other words, lookin' like a man. I don't get the "lean." Trust me. I've had personal trainers tell me that I won't bulk up if I do multiple reps, well, I tried it and I did bulk up. I didn't use heavy weights, I used my own body weight for lunges, squats, etc. No thanks. So, here's my new thing...
Insanity.
I have watched this info-mercial over and over. I bought the program several months ago, but haven't had the time to do it. Working about 80 hours a week while living in Canadian didn't give me much time to do anything for that matter. So, I'm currently watching the "Fit Test" for Insanity. Is it going to be tough? Yes. Is it going to challenge me? You betcha. So, Insanity, here I come! Monday is the day I'll be starting.
I've heard great things from other ladies who have done this workout. Luckily, it's all cardio and will actually push me. 60 days worth of hard cardio. Whew, here we go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment