Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random things I have to say

In addition to the previous blog, I had written about the upcoming possibilities I would have in terms of a job, I also have the opportunity to become a teacher's aide, IF and only IF a job opens up, which leads to another opportunity that I, unfortunately, can't speak about at the moment, hehehe. I'm super excited about all the possibilities I have, but it makes it almost hard. Luckily, my life and future lies in God's hands. So, no need to stress, right?? I wish it was that easy, but as a human being, I stress and worry. The past few days have been less overwhelming and stressful, so I've really and truly been blessed. I really feel that God has lifted a huge burden off my shoulders. Such a great feeling not worrying/stressing/feeling overwhelmed. I love it! :)

I'm also going to be trying something new with my diet. A little experiment, you could say. I'm going to attempt to cut out all the chocolate, soda pop, and unhealthy things like that. More water, less caffeine! We'll see how it goes. I'll be starting this tomorrow. I'm excited and a little not-so-sure at the same time, only because I don't know how long it will last. hehe. However, my teammate and friend, Zach, has done an amazing job of not consuming unhealthy things; I thought I'd try to do the same. I've been going to the gym as well, but not on a regular basis. I, maybe, go about 3-4 times a week, which I'm hoping to increase to 5-6 times a week (a little cardio, walking, weight-lifting, ab work). So, wish me luck!

If you have the chance to purchase any David Gray music, please do so! He's absolutely amazing and has really relaxed me the past few days. I've been listening to his music and really feel more at peace. Music is a huge part of my life. When I'm sad, mad, upset, homesick, irritated, annoyed, etc., I turn to music (and, God, of course), but music plays a part as well in calming my nerves. David Gray is good! Download him if you're able to.

Do you ever feel like you get into a routine and you can never get out of that routine? If so, me too! I've been feeling like the past few weeks are just a routine, like, I'm almost not into what I do. I just go because it's "routine." That's bad! I'm hoping to take one of the days that I have off this week to relax and do something on my own, like... shopping! I enjoy shopping and it's not so stressful to be in the mall on a Thursday. I like to browse around and watch people. I don't necessarily go to shop and buy things. Most of the time, I go to just browse. I enjoy being out of the flat and around other people and on my own for a change. A girl's got to have that sometimes. I'm hoping my "get-away" day will get me out of this routine-groove and back into a more enthusiastic attitude.

That's all I have for now... stuff just started going through my mind and I wanted to let it out somehow, so it came as a blog. :)


Until next time, love to you all...