Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An update: it's work time!

Today, I woke up, like I do on Tuesday mornings and got ready to go to our team Bible study at Starbucks thinking it was going to be just like any other day I've had for the past three and a half weeks I've been here. After the Bible study, Melanie and I headed to the lunch club that we go to on every Tuesday. Once that was over we walked home. Half of the walk was in the sunshine, the other part was in the rain. We came into the apartment and once Melanie shut the door, she says, "Your disclosure came in today!" This means one thing...

It's time to get busy!

I'm going to Kirktonholme, which is one of the schools, with Zach tomorrow morning to talk with the head master of the school. Now that I have my disclosure, I'll be able to start in the school next week! It's exciting to be able to start working. I'll finally have a schedule and will now have to figure out which days I'll be doing what.

Until next time...

Love you all.