"I'm too Blessed to be Stressed and too Anointed to be Disappointed"
I refuse to be discouraged,
To be sad or to cry.
I refuse to be downhearted,
And, here's the reason why:
I have a God who is almighty;
Who is sovereign and supreme.
I have a God who loves me,
And I am on His team.
He is all-wise and powerful;
Jesus is His name.
Though everything else is changeable,
My God remains the same.
I refuse to be defeated.
My eyes are on my God.
He has promised to be with me,
As through this life I trod.
I am looking past my circumstances
To Heaven's throne above.
My prayers have reached the heart of God.
I refuse to be discouraged,
To be sad or to cry.
I refuse to be downhearted,
And, here's the reason why:
I have a God who is almighty;
Who is sovereign and supreme.
I have a God who loves me,
And I am on His team.
He is all-wise and powerful;
Jesus is His name.
Though everything else is changeable,
My God remains the same.
I refuse to be defeated.
My eyes are on my God.
He has promised to be with me,
As through this life I trod.
I am looking past my circumstances
To Heaven's throne above.
My prayers have reached the heart of God.
3 comments:
What a lovely poem and something we all need to keep in mind..My granddaughter Tara is on your team and prayers for you all are said daily.. Kesha Rowan
Amen, sistah!
I love you so much!
-Sarah
I love that! Very cool. God bless you and your work in SA.
Grace and Peace.
Zack Blaisdell
zackblaisdell.wordpress.com
Post a Comment